Calling all Engineers

SAClimb

Hi All

To all those engineers and drafting people looking for work. I started at the company early this week and was asked my opinion of them recruting from SA. They are looking for people in any discipline of Enginnering and drafting to work in Perth. If you have any questions or are interested please let me know. :ilikeit:

Hi All

To all those engineers and drafting people looking for work. I started at the company early this week and was asked my opinion of them recruting from SA. They are looking for people in any discipline of Enginnering and drafting to work in Perth. If you have any questions or are interested please let me know. :blush:

O man I wish we had our PR's ready!! My husband is a chemical engineer, but we are stuck in the Middel East until Sept 2008, under contract! What a pity!! I know this post has no real value, but I just had to say it!

Which type of Engineers do they need? Construction types - Mechanical, civil, structural, or Electronics, IT, Computers or chemical, nuclear etc etc?

Hi thanks so much for sharing

Please can you PM me the details as I have a cousin who is an engineer, civil i think and i'd like to pass on the info.

Hi

the positionions are in building services so it covers all construction disciplines.

Please wither email or pm me if you require additional details