The houses in Aus are not so great

Doug

In the end it is just material stuff. Be thankful for the roof over your head and food on your table. And ofcourse a country that offer you a chance to afford those little things aswell as security, stability, a future for your kids, etc. You know all those immaterial things that Maslow determined to be very important.

post-5391-1203215794.gif

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nilo

• Duane W

• HansaPlease

• pino

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys

We are still considering immigration to OZ. I just love this forum and all of you are so helpful with all the questions and decision making. I make notes of everything important and this has been a huge help. As I try to makes notes on this topic of homes in Australia, my pen won't write and I recall what a lady in Pick `n Pay said yesterday when her pen wouldn't write "The stupid thing is dry, just like every other thing in South Africa.!" This encouraged me more to leave however it seems you guys have some drought of your own, what's up with water in Australia? Can you really not water your own gardens? Also, how is Cairns as a choice of residence?