Anyone from P.E.?

JimmyC

Hi

Its great except the Oceanarium and Apple Express is now no longer in existence as from this year :) hence the start of the migration "thing"

Edited by lloyd

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lloyd

• SANZOZ

• Erin

• saaymansPE

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides the crime what else is there for our kids then to live for,Ive been positive about our beautiful country but its fading.

Morning all,

We left for Oz (Perth) in 2005 and returned in 2008 for a short and now contemplating wheter or not to return and when to pack up again. Not an easy decision leaving this beatifull country and more importantly family and friend behind, but you have to foucus on the bigger picture.

Feel free to call me at work or home should you have any questions.

work - 041 4085222

home - 041 3603805

Take care

Et

• 4 weeks later...

Anybody booked there IELTS in PE?

Just posted on the other PE page - is there anyone from PE already in Perth that would like to attend a get together that the Facebook Group ex PE, 60's,70's & 80's will be organising soon?

Hi all

We are from Despatch going to Townsville.

We have gone Friday for medicals and PCC were done about 6 weeks ago.

So now it is waiting.

Kleintjie :ilikeit:

• 2 months later...

Just spent a weekend in PE in the Richmond Hill area, right near Central. Seems to be a lot of little trendy restaurants etc popping up in the area. Checked out Newton Park and it all looks as it did 4 years ago (at least to me it does anyway).

If I had a choice of where to live in SA it'd be PE. I've seen Cape Town and it's spectacular what with the scenery, but it is in reality just a big city in a pretty area. Of course PE is where my wife came from so I may be biased, but to me it's like a big country town, and everything is close by, unlike Joburg where you have to drive all over the place to get things you want. Mind you rela estate prices seem to be going up a lot.

Edited by AReyeP