DURBAN COFFEE CLUB DATE FOR NOVEMBER

Shelagh

Hey guys -

The coffee club went too quiet.

My suggestion:

10th November at my place in Durban North.

Bring and braai (let me know if you are coming so I can arrange extra braais)

Bring the kids and costumes.

Good idea??????

Reply please!!!!!!

Hi Shelagh

It sounds great, but unfortunately we are not going to be here that week-end. It will be two weeks before we leave for Aus and we're going to be visiting family in the Eastern Cape (things are starting to get hectic now :) )

Mary

If we could we would be there, leaving 2 days later so we are unfortunaly having a family farewell that day.

sorry

Camper

Hi Sheilagh

We are keen for a braai next weekend? Where is everyone else at the mo?

We missed the last few Coffee clubs as we had things on but are free next weekend if you and any others are still keen?

• 2 weeks later...

Okay

We would love to come to the next one, been so busy it's crazy.

When are we going to do it, I can have it at our place?

Mel

Sorry guys

would have loved to join but we're in Pretoria at the moment just tying up a few loose ends before we're off.

Hope fully we'll meet up in Brisbane sometime - feel free to contact us there for any assisstance or just to say hi.

Wishing you guys all the best - it was lovely meeting you.

Regards

Johan

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there Durban Coffee Club,

I have just joined the forum and would like to join in with you guys.

I have just received a Job offer from the WAPOL and have to now start looking in to everything that we need to do. It would be great to make contact with other people in the Durban area. I live in Margate, about 1 ½ hrs from Durban.

Thanks

Malinda & Alwyn :rolleyes:

Hi to all in the coffee club.....

have just recently joined this website as we are in the very early stages of immigrating, i have been looking for and updated post with regards to the coffee club in durban. my wife and i would love to join if that would be ok?

please can sombody just let me know when the next one might be, im sure it will be next year, just to much going on..... but i would really appreciate it if i could be informed.

thanks alot :oops:

Jonathan

Hi Guys

I guess it's up to us to suggest a day and place - how about one saturday during Jan 08 any suggestions on an exact date that will suit you?

cheers

celeste

Hi Celeste

im very keen do start getting together, just had a look at the diary and there are 4 Saturdays in jan 2008 5th/12th/19th/26th im good for anyone of those days. i have just joined this website, so maybe you want to pick a day and just set it for that and see what responses you get.

thanks

Jonathan

Hi Dbn Coffee clubbers

I think it would be great to have a get together for Durbanites.

Hubby, kids & I are good for any one of those saturdays in Jan. If I could suggest a venue.

The Botanic Gardens, Opp Greyville Racecourse, We could all just bring picnic baskets and theres lots of room for the kids to run around. :ilikeit: Maybe from about 2.30pm. Dont want to make it too late. Durban has had some unpredictable weather, tends to change in the afternoons.

If anyone has another venue in mind, lets hear.

Regards

FLockie :holy::lol:

Hi there,

We have also just joined, and would love to meet next year, any where is Durban or are would be great. Please let us know a date and time and we will be there.

Malinda. :o

Hi Guys

Congrats smartie on your news i saw in another thread!

Flockie, botanic gardens is a great idea. Nice to be outdoors, can save our cash by taking a picnic and the kids will be happily occupied.

May I suggest either January 5 or January 12? Either date suits me just fine so take your pick or state your objections. It seems we have a lot of new people in durban on the forum and a few of the oldies like Camper and Australian have been lucky to get their visas and head off for new pastures. Let's hope we follow in their footsteps soon too!

cheers

celeste

Hello everyone.

Yes, Celeste Botanic Gardens is a nice central venue. 5th or 12th Jan is fine with me.

I am really excited to meet ALL you guys, Lets finalize the date, time and venue So we can mark it off on the calender.

Cheers

FLockie

Hello fellow Durbanites!!

If the coffee club's gona meet on the 05th Jan, we'd love to meet up with you guys and share our experiences thus far in Oz, with you. And answer any questions you might have.

Unfortunately, we're only in RSA until the 10th Jan so would not be able to make a later date.

Noddy

Hi Noddy

thanks for letting us know you will be around, i personally would like to meet you and the 5th is good for me but just need to see if the other guys are keen.

hope we get to see you and manage to chat about how its been there for you guys

cheers

jonathan

Noddy, That would be fantastic.

I would love to hear about your Oz experience thus far. I have no doubt that others would as well.

I say lets set the DURBAN coffee club date for the :

05th January 2008

Venue: Durban Botanic Gardens

Time : 2. 30 pm

Please could members who have shown interest confirm or suggest alternatives.

I think having Noddy there would be fabulous.

Cheers

Flockie

Edited by FLockie

Hello everyone.

Yes, Celeste Botanic Gardens is a nice central venue. 5th or 12th Jan is fine with me.

I am really excited to meet ALL you guys, Lets finalize the date, time and venue So we can mark it off on the calender.

Cheers

FLockie

i all for that, lets set the date and time and move on

Hi everyone

The 5th of january at 2.30pm at botanic gardens it is then. Thanks for joining us Noddy i'm sure we can all learn from your experiences. We are also heading to Queensland, Gold Coast and then maybe Brisbane deciding when we get there.

cheers

hi all

great have no problem with those dates, would be good meeting people in a similar situation

hope all join in and get this coffee club going full time.

see you all then

Jonathan

Hi there, the 5th sounds great. I will just have to see how Alwyn is working, he only finds out on the Tue what he is working for the week.

We would love to get an idea of how everything works there and how the immigration process for Oz works.

Thanks

Malinda :ilikeit: