speed limit

anike

Hi Havocc99

Are you just crying for a reaction - the speedo is a con

0 - 100 in 5 seconds (the speedo only starts moving on 2.5 seconds and reaches 100 on just short of 8) on a public road .... Yeah right

Also, why would you start from a dead stop on the highway

The post on youtube was from "tuningmert" in Turkey, you, however, list your home town as Johanesburg (sic) & claim to have driven this speed on the "Hume highway" - where is that?

Edited by JanCpt

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Navigator

• Bob

• Rodz

• Duane W

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Havoc99, keep it up, and you'll be banned soon...

Havoc if you are going to be a troll you need to do better. 210 may be a big deal elsewhere but in RSA its no biggie.

That speed is exceeded every Sunday morning by granddads on the way to Hartebeespoort Dam

Haha nearly caught doing 210km/h on the hume highway, cop saw me but managed to get away

I tell my young bloke that there are consequences for just about everything in life.

The consequence of doing 210 km / hr down the Hume Hwy is catching buses and trains for a year.

If you drive your car without a valid licence, after having it suspended, you go to goal.

If you go to goal in Australia and you have only a temporary visa, you get deported when you come out.

Your choice!

Don't worry Bob, not all South Africans are as reckless and dangerous as this guy. Most of us come to Australia especially because we can no longer live in a lawless society.

Dude in RSA I was doing that **** everytime I used to come home from JHB on the M1 highway, not to mention my numerous trips to the coast, I felt great because I was able to do that in australia and be able to get away with it even though I was noticed by the coppers, felt like I was in a movie.

Oh and don't forget to see it online

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGlHFPOIl38

Not impressed in the slightest, and not tempted to look at the website either. I see enough innocent victims mutilated by the thoughtless speedsters on the roads already. We want to get away from lawlessness. You have chosen the wrong forum.

Unfortunately I am not able to move individual posts, so this whole thread has been moved to the cooler.....due to the postings of Havoc99. I think he needs some time to reflect, especially on his language!

It would be a good idea if he keeps his bad language and his bragging to places like you tube!

Ban Havoc99 from our forum!!! He has not yet posted anything constructive!!!

NIlo,

:whome: Don't lose sleep over idiots like Havoc99. On forums like these I've seen them come and I've seen them go. :ilikeit:

Trolls like him are very much like Vervet Monkeys, when they've Pooed too much where they have eaten, they move on.

I'm breaking a cardinal rule about Trolls myself here by responding in this thread, but they should simply be ignored. Their lifeblood is the responses that they obtain from irate forum members.

Away from cyber space in the real world they are often immature, lonely types of people with a limited circle of friends/acquaintances who usually are of the same mettle as the Troll. They often find it hard to foster and maintain mature and meaningful relationships, and I read in an article somewhere that some of them often suffer from a range of complexes such as a fear of interaction with people (in the real world, not cyber space), obsessions, an Oedipus or Elektra complex etc. However, the far majority of forum Trolls tend to be male.

These people often tends to be low-achievers with a craving to compensate in order to portray or project themselves as some type of Guru or a "Hero-On-A -Hill" that has everybody in awe or envy.

Just though i'd give you a short profile due to past experiences with people like these.

Remember the cardinal rule; don't respond to these people or raise to their bait. If they tend to "smuggle" with your head, opt for an alternative to anwering them, like PM-ing a trusted friend with whom you can either rant about the Troll or have a secret giggle about his/her latest antics.

MY 2c worth

Cheers,

Dax :)

Edited by Dax

Havoc99 - the Internet is not as anonymous as you think. The AFP has a way in which to trace the origin of your posts and boasting about obvious criminal activities can get you landed in jail before you can get into your car!! :ilikeit:

I suggest you apologise to the many law abiding South Africans & Australians on this forum who find your blatant disregard for the laws of Australia disgusting. :ilikeit: This forum does not allow criminal activity or the promotion thereof. If you want to offer immigration advice, please feel free to do so, but if you feel the need to share your lawless lifestyle, please find another forum to do so. No supporters here!! :whome::) This is not a request. :whome:

• 4 weeks later...

Can't you just remove the offensive posts (clear it) and put this topic back? I think it's quite an interesting and useful topic to read.

Can't you just remove the offensive posts (clear it) and put this topic back? I think it's quite an interesting and useful topic to read.

Hi Hoon(Havoc!)..Four young guys 17 years of age were killed in Victoria doing 180 Kph today..Racing!

Hope you don't injure anybody(or yourself) when you racing your EGO!!!!...Little Joe.

Sorry..Linda..I don't mean you...Just that Speed Freak, Havoc...Regards. Little Joe.

In my opinion the roads around Sydney are not the best...

There are potholes, the lanes are narrow and there is no real highway/freeway linking the city.

there are a lot of toll roads which are nicer to drive on but they're still crappy.

They most definetly do not compare with the higways around JHB.

E-toll / e-tag is almost a must. (e-tag = a little gizmo that you stick behind your rearview mirror that automatically pays for your tolls and debits your account when the funds need replenishing) that said, my Tom-Tom does give you the option to avoid toll roads.

I find most drivers here keep to close to the speed limit.

I have driven to Canberra and Central coast a few times now and once you get out of Sydney the freeway is similar to the N1 to Cape Town... In most places the speed limit is 110km/h but there are a few places where they slow it down to say 80km/h.

I found that most drivers on that long stretch of road travel just over the speed limit...ie 115 -118 km/h, so i did the same...

In Sydney driving at the speed limit is easy...Traffic and road conditions suck...

On the open road a little discipline is required or maybe investing in a speedo-cruise is advisable.

Hi Hoon(Havoc!)..Four young guys 17 years of age were killed in Victoria doing 180 Kph today..Racing!

Hope you don't injure anybody(or yourself) when you racing your EGO!!!!...Little Joe.

Sorry..Linda..I don't mean you...Just that Speed Freak, Havoc...Regards. Little Bob