The worst song you ever heard

Dax

Chris: 'Well John I don't really know but when I was over there I did take a small jam jar of water from the triangle area which I kept for several years as a souvenir. After a while, I got a bit bored with it and poured it down the toilet. Amazingly - I haven't needed to flush the toilet ever since!'

John Robbie:.........................pause...........er.............thanks Chris..............hang up. (end of conversation)

Bwahahaha! Weed Myself laughing! :ilikeit:

And I never liked jazz much. Its like the band got into a fight as to what song to play so they each just played the one they wanted all at the same time!

That's sort of what I have against jazz as well - if you heard one tune you heard then all...

Cheers,

Dax

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dax

• Blossom

• Andre S

• Nilo

Top Posters In This Topic

Bwahahaha! Weed Myself laughing! ;)

That's sort of what I have against jazz as well - if you heard one tune you heard then all...

Cheers,

Dax

Perhaps thats the whole point, you see you never have to come up with something original, just recyles what has been done before, play it in a different order and hey presto you have a new tune. :whome:

Hi all,

Just wanna say, something I really can't understand and dislikes intensely is rap music, if you can call it 'music'.

These people with their over large pants and t shirts and sunnies standing there on the stage, dishing up their crap...with foul language and even fouler hand gestures they sing/talk/rap with some floozy in the background whirling and twirling and singing her little lungs out......I can't stand them.

M&M, 50cent, Snoop Dog, what's wrong with them, do they think I'm stupid to listen to that? I don't regard that as music.....totally hate it!!!

xxxKD

PS. What do you think, Bronwyn?

Edited by Kannidood

The worst song ever has to be Whitney Houstons, I will always love you. If I ever hear that song again I think I might snap.

To all you jazz haters out there :blush: . One day you'll see the light! :whome::D :D . I love jazz, its so incredibly versatile and unpredictable at times, thats what makes it great :wub: .

Guest Bronwyn

Hey KD

I don't like rap either, except for some reason I like some Eminem songs :ilikeit:

I also really hate that song 'Jump! You might as well jump, jump in,' - I think it's by Kenny Loggins, It just goes on, and on, and on...ARGGHH!

Edited by Bronwyn

Hi all,

Just wanna say, something I really can't understand and dislikes intensely is rap music, if you can call it 'music'.

M&M, 50cent, Snoop Dog, what's wrong with them, do they think I'm stupid to listen to that? I don't regard that as music.....totally hate it!!!

Jaaaa stupid rap music... :ilikeit:

:ilikeit: I actually heard that th eguy who invented it forgot to spell the name for his new music genre correct - he forgot to put the "C" in front of the word :ilikeit:

Cheers,

Dax

Edited by Dax

I don't like rap either, except for some reason I like some Eminem songs :rolleyes:

Hi Bronwyn,

I have to agree with you. I don't always agree with the language he uses, but his "music" if you can call it that, is quite intellectual, and actually makes sense. I won't specifically go and buy his music, but I like the "Mockingbird" song, as well as "Cleaning out my closet".

Listened to "Brasse vannie Kaap" die other day, and can't say if I admire them for their courage or their stupidity.....

Greetings,

Dreamy

• 2 weeks later...

Ek weet hierdie is bietjie al 'n ou thread waarop ek eers vandag afgekom het en ek moes lag - ek kon heeltemal verstaan hoekom party mense party songs haat - van hulle is net werklik afgryslik!!

In Carike se verdediging - Troepie Doepie was 'n Janita Claassen bydrae tot die era van Afrikaanse musiek in die 80's - arme Carike was besig met Meneertjie om die Hoek ensomeer in daai jare...

My persoonlike grillings langs die ruggraat song: Because you loved me - van Celine Dion - waarom? Ek was by 'n vreeslike vreeslike vreeslike sentimentele troue. Tydens die "drinks" gedeelte (waar jy wag vir die bruid en bruidegom terwyl hul troufotos neem) het die sangeres geoefen aan die song in die saal reg langs waar ons was en ons kon alles hoor... 20 keer is genoeg. En op die koop toe - toe dit nou tyd is vir die performance, toe is daar op 'n troue, wat veronderstel is om 'n gelukkige geleentheid te wees, nie 'n droe oog in die saal toe die bruid en bruidegom dit aan die ouers opdra. 'n Nice sentiment, maar net BIETJIE te erg. Die tannies het geween.....

Interessant op die hele Jurie en Hestrie sage - in die nuus die week - hulle emigreer NZ toe, om elk 'n boek oor hul lewens te skryf.

Ek lewer liewers nie kommentaar nie - netnou spoor MOTH my op...

Guest Bronwyn

I hope Hestrie & Jurie have got at least R10 million saved so they can retire in NZ. Oops! I forgot. They are only allowed to take R2 mill out of SA! How are they gonna make a living? That's what I want to know? Please, don't let it be singing at shopping centers :)

Ook nou eers op die thread afgekom.

Het myself besimpeld gelag vir al die kommentaar.

Ek het ook 'n armlange lys van 'kan nie verdra liedjies nie', maar kan nie nou aan almal dink nie. 'Forced amnesia' met die simpel tunes wat in jou kop bly lank na jy die bedlampie afgeskakel het.

Maar my kiddies dink ek is vreeslik cool, want al die 80's liedjies word mos nou ge'remix' en verkoop as nuut, en ek kan saamsing want ek ken die woorde!!!! :D:lol:

Stem saam oor Jurie Els. Ons het om op 'n keer by a One-stop oppad see toe raak geloop. 'Pasop mense, hier's nie genoeg plek vir almal se ego's nie hoor!! My kinders word engels groot gemaak, en kon nie verstaan waaroor al die tannies en kinders so tekere gaan nie. Hulle sal maar Hestrie se trourok moet verkoop vir geldjies as die 2 miljoen opraak! :whome:

Jeremy Mansfield is ondraaglik op die radio. Ons kla oor al die soorte 'abuse'. Child, woman ens. maar betaal 'n obese, suiplap duisende om mense 'verbally te abuse'.

Ek klim nou van my soapbox af en gaan probeer om my lys van goor liedjies te onthou.

Groetnis,

Milo

I hate Intssss Intssss doef doef, intssss intsss. There are certain groups in cape town that smaak this techno %^^%^% rubbish stukkend, but at 4 in the morning one tends to have a certain distaste for the individual and said music. Its really bad when you are driving along and you cant see out of your mirrors, because of the car near to you. GRRRRR.

who of you know about an SA band called Flat Stanley, they are really great, as well as Rory Elliot. And of course good old JC ( johnny Clegg). He did a tour in Aus a little while ago, and really rocked the place.

I also have a loooooooong list of songs I dislike, but the one that stands out the MOST is "I can't dance" by Phill Collins.... that song just can't get out of your head if you happen to hear it by chance in a shoppingmall or something. Oh and Randall Wicomb's "dans met die rooi rok"... :whome:

Types of music I don't like is Techno, R&B and since I taught at a "mostly" township school (80%), I developed a dislike in Kwaito as well...... and to mention the Afrikaans children I taught (20%), I developed a SEVERE dislike in Kurt Darren, Patricia Lewis and Nicholos..whatsisface? (BTW what is it about Kurt Darren's music that gets old aunties to langarm with each other at weddings.... ???)

I hope Hestrie & Jurie have got at least R10 million saved so they can retire in NZ. Oops! I forgot. They are only allowed to take R2 mill out of SA! How are they gonna make a living? That's what I want to know? Please, don't let it be singing at shopping centers :ilikeit:

Ha-ha bronwyn, jy woon nie dalk naby Faerie Glen Pick n Pay nie...hy sing omtrent elke naweek daar :ilikeit: