Any Policeman out there?

Guest ClanRogers

Guest ClanRogers

Hi All

Are there perhaps any exSA Police Officers in Aus, :blush: I heard the Australian government are prepared to employ SAPS members, is this really the case, if so how would one go about it? My wife (detective in the SAPS) & I (IT) are presently looking @ all our options, which ever gets us in sooner... :(

Thanks

Brad

There have been some big recruitment drives in South Africa and UK for police. try this web site as a starting point it is for New South Wales.

http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/recruitment/application_form

Good luck

Des

Hi Brad

I read an article off a thread just yesterday that mentioned the Western Aus government was desperately short of police officers. They are busy with a an emmigration expo in several SA cities as we speak this week and coming weekend. Do a search for the thread and check out the article for yourself. Maybe go along to the presentation/appointments as there is no charge and you will be able to speak to a government official and find out about state sponsorship. We went a few months ago and it was worth it although we are not looking to go to that part of Aus at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...

I have just been to exhibition at Olympic Park where the Queensland Government is trying to recruit Sydneysiders to Queensland. At the show there was a stand set up by the Queensland Police who are currently recruiting. The shows website is http://www.queenslandonshow.com.au but I am sure you can google and find more info also.

Good Luck