LOOKING FOR EX SOUTH AFRICANS

KathyW

I am trying to get in touch with friends of ours that left S.A. on the 14th February 2007. The flew off to Sydney to start their new venture.

Names are Gordon and Maureen Brown, their children Tevia and Dylan Mountjoy.

If anybody know's of there whereabouts please contact me on e-mail address :

kathyw@compact-solutions.com

I would love to get in touch with them again to let them know that we are on the last of our final steps in our application to immigrate to Australia.

Thank you

Kathy Wilson

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Kathy,

Maureen is my sister :D I'll forward your email address to her and I'm sure she'll be in touch!

Cheers

Ajay

I am trying to get in touch with friends of ours that left S.A. on the 14th February 2007. The flew off to Sydney to start their new venture.

Names are Gordon and Maureen Brown, their children Tevia and Dylan Mountjoy.

If anybody know's of there whereabouts please contact me on e-mail address :

kathyw@compact-solutions.com

I would love to get in touch with them again to let them know that we are on the last of our final steps in our application to immigrate to Australia.

Thank you

Kathy Wilson

Hi Kathy,

Maureen is my sister :) I'll forward your email address to her and I'm sure she'll be in touch!

Cheers

Ajay

Hi Ajay,

Tevia phoned my daughter Siobhan on Sunday morning and we were all in shock, thanks so much for getting hold of them, Siobhan and Tev were the best of friends at school and went through a lot together, there is such excitement in our house at this stage.

I have a e-mail message to now send to Tevia from Siobhan and will send that through today.

Thanks Ajay once again, Maureen tells me that you are an Administrator for the Forum.

Cheerio from a very frustrated family in Mulbarton S.A. We are still waiting for Case Officer and now I believe that we might only get one in April/May next year, don't you have contacts to pull a load of strings to get us out of this hell hole any earlier.

Regards

Kathy

:blink: