Cape Town - Braai

Aramat

Cape Town - Braai  

6 members have voted

1. 1. When would it best suit you?

• 1st September
    • 8th September

Hi Cape Town!

As I've received positive indication from Pofstert, Robert & Telanie and the Johnsons already, I thought I should start a new topic for our get together in September.

Please indicate in the poll your date preference.

As there are many children we prefer to start at around 5:30pm, let me know if this is suitable. Please note my home is child friendly and we have an indoor braai, so the weather will not hamper our plans!

Aramat

Hi

Just let us know via PM which date you decide on we are free whenever...

Jenny

Will do!

I will also send out directions closer to, via PM

Aramat

Yes! The more the merrier!

We'll do a bring and braai, will advise what to bring when we know who all is comming.

Aramat

Yes! The more the merrier!

We'll do a bring and braai, will advise what to bring when we know who all is comming.

Aramat

My wife will not be there on those dates, but depending on what's happening, I might pop in on my own to say hi to everyone!

You are welcome to!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Cape Town!

As I've received positive indication from Pofstert, Robert & Telanie and the Johnsons already, I thought I should start a new topic for our get together in September.

Please indicate in the poll your date preference.

As there are many children we prefer to start at around 5:30pm, let me know if this is suitable. Please note my home is child friendly and we have an indoor braai, so the weather will not hamper our plans!

Aramat

Hi Aramat,

Hope you are doing well. I look forward to Saturday. I know we will have a good time.

Look forward to meet everyone.

YES IT'S STILL ON!!

See every one on Saturday.

Aramat

I might pop in as well, can someone send me a PM with directions. I'm also in Parklands, so it might be just around the corner from my house... :whome:

Think our braai was a great success :)

Thanks a mill to Aramat for arranging everything.

We had such a lovely time and super to put faces to all the names now.

Must definitely do something soon again :)

Have a great week.

Greetings

Pofstert (Melanie)

Baie dankie Tammy vir 'n wonderlike braai. Dit was 'n baie lekker braai. :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

Dit was baie lekker om gesigte by die mense se name te sit en om almal te ontmoet.

Julle moet almal 'n baie lekker daggie he.

Robert & Telanie

Dag Almal,

Ek wil net se baie dankie vir almal wat na die braai sat. gekom het. :ilikeit::ilikeit: Aan Aramat - Thank you so much for a wonderful evening. :ilikeit::o Dit was lekker om almal te ontmoed. Ek wil net aan almal se baie sterkte met julle planne. Moet asb nie moed opgee nie. onthou vrae daai vrae. Hier is altyd iemand op die forum wat die antwoord ken.

Baie sterkte!!

Lekker week!!! :D:D

Thank You Aramat for the wonderful braai on Saturday. It was nice to relax with a beer and a chop again. Great to meet everyone, we must defenitely do it again sometime soon!!!

Carl and Jenny