Annette: hallo uit Adelaide

Annette

Hi there everyone,

We arrived in Adelaide in January of this year and have at long last found a nice house and had our stuff delivered to it ... :angry: . Some of you I already know from previous encounters on the Net, but there are plenty of others I haven't. Nice to join such a well organised and efficient forum :whome: . My husband, Marius is an architect and we have two children of 11 and 15. We are living in Bellevue Heights in the Southern Foothills.

Nice to meet you all... <_<

Annette

Hey Annette, welcome

I'm sure you have loads of info to share as a result of your move and hope you enjoy the forum. Its good to have another person from Adelalide.

Cheers

Cindylou

Welcome Annette

Sure are quite a few South Africans heading towards Adelaide-let us know what you think about the place-everybody else seems to love it.

Chat later :angry:

Welcome to Australia and specifically Adelaide Annette.

I live in Newton which is to the North-Eastern side of the city between Norwood and Campbelltown.

As Caroline says there are alot of South Africans heading towards Adelaide due to the South Aussie state's drive to attract skilled workers and migrants :D . We had a South African bring-and-braai arranged by the South African network in South Australia club last month. It was held in the stunning botanic gardens in Hackney road and there were about 180 people.

Welcome and let me know what you think of Adelaide.

Guest Seoul Sister

Hi Annette,

Welcome to the forum ! Very nice to have you here and looking forward to learning all about Adelaide.

Kind Regards

Seoul Sister

:D

Hi

My family and I did our medicals and police clearence on Friday. Hope to join you soon in Adelaide.

Shane