Next JHB Coffee Club

Steedies

Hi

Any idea when there will be a meeting in JHB? We are in our mid 30's with 2 small children. Leaving mid 2008 (hopefully) and would like to meet up with any families who are leaving within the next year. We will be going to Sydney.

Hi

Any idea when there will be a meeting in JHB? We are in our mid 30's with 2 small children. Leaving mid 2008 (hopefully) and would like to meet up with any families who are leaving within the next year. We will be going to Sydney.

Hi

We are also in our mid 30's with a 7yr old and 3 yr old. We are leaving for Sydney in 3 months time. I will be in Jhb for a week in early November (I am from Durban) and will contact you. Would be nice to meet someone who will be going to Sydney!! Any idea on where in Sydney you will be moving to??

Robyn

Hi

We are also in our mid 30's with a 7yr old and 3 yr old. We are leaving for Sydney in 3 months time. I will be in Jhb for a week in early November (I am from Durban) and will contact you. Would be nice to meet someone who will be going to Sydney!! Any idea on where in Sydney you will be moving to??

Robyn

Hi Robyn

That would be great! Not sure where we will live in Sydney - got some guidelines from an old aunt of mine who has lived there for the last 20 years! Property is pricey so I imagine we will rent until we are sure that we want to put roots down in a particular area. We will only leave next year so time - which is not great - I would leave tomorrow if we could - so tired of the crime in JHB.

I am on maternity leave at the moment but I fly to Durban regularly on business so we can meet then too. But please contact me when you are in JHB and we can meet for coffee.

Cheers Belinda

Hi Robyn

That would be great! Not sure where we will live in Sydney - got some guidelines from an old aunt of mine who has lived there for the last 20 years! Property is pricey so I imagine we will rent until we are sure that we want to put roots down in a particular area. We will only leave next year so time - which is not great - I would leave tomorrow if we could - so tired of the crime in JHB.

I am on maternity leave at the moment but I fly to Durban regularly on business so we can meet then too. But please contact me when you are in JHB and we can meet for coffee.

Cheers Belinda

Hi Belinda

It will be great to meet you...I will PM a few weeks before we fly to Jhb. But if you come to Durban in the meantime, let me know. I can meet you for coffee...even if its at the airport.....

We are looking at the Hills...mainly cause of property prices, but guess we will see once we actually arrive...my husband is leaving in 7 weeks!! very scary. I leave 23 Nov!!

Speak to you soon, and congratulations on your new baby!!

Robyn

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mauritz
Hi

Testing

Hi All,

Sorry to disappoint as well, I am keen but have run out of time to facilitate and find a venue. September is an absolute nightmare, maybe something closer November? Help!

May :ilikeit: