Furnished accommodation available in Adelaide

ggd

This is for any families arriving in Adelaide within the next few weeks or months who might require temporary furnished accommodation for a period of time while they sort out where to live, schools, etc.

We are needing to sub-let our 6 month rental due to uncertainties and thus having to return to the Middle East. THe house is situated in Marino and is really just about a three minute walk down to the beach. It has a lovely deck from which one has a seaview and is fully furnished. We did do all our shopping at the Marion Mall which was about 10 minutes away and also frequently used the library at Marion for its free internet services. We often used to drive down Brigfhton Road to Brighton Beach and Glenelg - easy to take the tram from there to the city centre. The house is also about a two minute walk away from the train station at Marino Rocks. It certainly had a lovely holiday feel about the place and we would often walk down to the beach and picnic or have a coffee or lunch/dinner at the little Marino Rocks Restaurant.

Should anyone should be interested, please PM me and I can forward pics and further details.

On another note, we can recommend Brian Thredgold or Ali from Aussie Car Rentals for car hire - www.aussiecarrentals.com.au - they were absolutely great - collected us and dropped us back at the airport - this is a great service especially when one has loads of luggage.

Many thanks

gg

ggd, I changed your heading a bit, it may attract more attention!

No problem!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi ggd!

We are thinking of moving to Adelaide. How much does a three bedroom house rent for which is furnished like yours?

Thanks