engineering on 457

Biltongboer

Does anyone Down Unda have contacts in the engineering field? I have a lot of experience in instrumentation, water industry and control systems.

Degree in electrical & electronic Engineering.

also maintenance management experience in the water industry.

I would prefer Adelaide or Perth, but frankly I'd go anywhere... :ilikeit:

Biltongboer, have you had your skills assessed???

If not, I sugest you jump on that asap. Lots of work out there or should I say out here.

Nilo

Degree in electrical & electronic Engineering.

You should qualify for Permanent Residence if you have an engineering degree - you'll get the maximum of 60 points for your Occupation alone.

Contact Claire Meiring at Interlogic in Sydney, they do engineering recruitment.

claire@interlogic.com.au or tel. +61-2-9922-2711

You can make contact with the following recruitment officers, they are looking for people:

Gerard - Daniels in Perth

Tristan Kolay

Direct: +61 8 9322 0882

Mobile: +61 (0) 412 732 239

Email: tristank@gerard-daniels.com

Gryphon Consultants

Barry Jones

Account Manager

Gryphon Consultants Pty Ltd

38 Brisbane St, Perth WA 6000

Also try Honeywell in Burswood, Perth

Hope it Helps!!

Thanks guys,

I am quite surprised by the speed and good quality of the responses, I'll certainly make use of these contacts.

Hi Biltongboer,

I start my new job on Monday at an engineering / construction company in the outer suburbs of Melbourne. When I went for the interview, they asked me if I knew any engineers as they are desperate and will sponsor anyone they get with the qualification. If you need more detail, please feel free to PM me.

Jacqui

• 2 months later...

Hi,

IF you are still looking, one of the consultants on my team manages E&I recruitment. We have clients mainly in QLD but many of them have offices nationally.

I REALLY REALLY need a control systems guy to go to Gladstone. SCADA, PLC's, Servicing Water treatment plants, mining and heavy industry clients. Start asap. sort of a design/sales/service/ commissioning job with a large consultancy

carey

• 1 year later...
Hi,

IF you are still looking, one of the consultants on my team manages E&I recruitment. We have clients mainly in QLD but many of them have offices nationally.

I REALLY REALLY need a control systems guy to go to Gladstone. SCADA, PLC's, Servicing Water treatment plants, mining and heavy industry clients. Start asap. sort of a design/sales/service/ commissioning job with a large consultancy

carey

Hi Carey

Are you still in te same industry?

Stephen

• 3 months later...

Hi Biltongboer.

I work for a Multidiscipline Engineering Company in Melbourne.

We have several vacancies at the moment. Let me know if you're still looking. We have offices in various locations, both in Oz and International.

Cheers