Policeman seeks Sponsor

MarykeW

Hi All,

My husband (Con) has in been in the SAPS (South African Police Service) for 21 years & at the rank of Inspector for 16 years. During our honeymoon in 02.06 we visited Perth/WA & immediately fell in love with the country!!!

Any suggestions where we can find a sponsor? We were thinking anything in the line of Police Service, Security Services, Internal Investigations, Private Investigator, Defense Force, Prison Guard, VIP/Bodyguard, etc.

Our main reason for emigrating ... we have a little girl, which is now 7 months & want to raise her in a decent country.

Kindest Regards

Maryke Wentzel

The Australian Federal Police is currently recruiting from UK & other countries (if I remember correctly, South Africa was also mentioned....) Why not contact them direct? This is the relevant web page:

http://www.afp.gov.au/recruitment.html

Hi MarykeW,

This thread might also be of interest to you. Click here.

SAS

The Australian Federal Police is currently recruiting from UK & other countries (if I remember correctly, South Africa was also mentioned....) Why not contact them direct? This is the relevant web page:

http://www.afp.gov.au/recruitment.html

Baie Dankie, Riekie!!! Sal gaan loer ...

Hi MarykeW,

This thread might also be of interest to you. Click here.

SAS

Thanks, SAS!!! Will definitely have a look ...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ,

You need to be a citzen before you can join the Australian Police force and that means doing work other than a policeman for 2 or 4 years before becoming a citzen or even acheiving permanent residence.

grek

Hi All,

My husband (Con) has in been in the SAPS (South African Police Service) for 21 years & at the rank of Inspector for 16 years. During our honeymoon in 02.06 we visited Perth/WA & immediately fell in love with the country!!!

Any suggestions where we can find a sponsor? We were thinking anything in the line of Police Service, Security Services, Internal Investigations, Private Investigator, Defense Force, Prison Guard, VIP/Bodyguard, etc.

Our main reason for emigrating ... we have a little girl, which is now 7 months & want to raise her in a decent country.

Kindest Regards

Maryke Wentzel

Hi ,

You need to be a citzen before you can join the Australian Police force and that means doing work other than a policeman for 2 or 4 years before becoming a citzen or even acheiving permanent residence.

grek

I don't think it applies to South Australia, our State Government recruits coppers from overseas all the time.

This link applies to recruiting of Police officers in th eUK, but i don't think it will do any gharm to try if yiu are from any other country.

South Australian Police UK Recruiting

Dax

Edited by Dax

I don't think it applies to South Australia, our State Government recruits coppers from overseas all the time.

This link applies to recruiting of Police officers in th eUK, but i don't think it will do any gharm to try if yiu are from any other country.

South Australian Police UK Recruiting

Dax

Thanks for the info, Dax!!! I've sent an e-mail/registered to be notified when they will be recruiting again. Eg. UK Recruiting: Registration of interest

• 1 month later...
Hi All,

Kindest Regards

Maryke Wentzel

The police her have just finished a recruitment drive in South Africa. You may need to wait until the next one! If interested, mail me at info@custommigration.com.au and I will see if there is any other suggestion.