Just an intro

ausagents

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself and let you all know that I work for a Registered Migration Agent based in South Africa. The reason I have chosen to join this forum is that so many of my clients seem to be a part of this community and I really wanted to see what it is all about. I must say that it seems to be a great place to get info and advice and I will certainly be encouraging people to join the group! I just want to reassure everyone that I am not here to tout for business and will be happy to assist with information where I can.

Tracey

Hallo Tracey

Is it posible to tell us what kind of cost we are looking at through agents. Will it work out nearly the same/or less as if you do everything by yourself or through an agent?

Hi There,

It is going to cost you more to use an agent because you are going to have to pay agents fees over and above the government processing fees. Agents fees are going to vary quite a lot depending on the type of visa you are applying for. If you are thinking of using an agent make sure they are registered with MARA and just phone around to get some pricing.

Tracey

Hi there

Welcome Tracey, am glad you joined. The forum has been so great for those immigrating and those that are already in Aus who just want to make friends.

Hope 2 see you around.

s

Hi Tracey

Welcome and thanks for you offer for assistance!!!!!

This forum is a great place for information, stress relief, comrade and all else that is needed!

:wacko:

Hi Tracey

This forum is a great place for information, stress relief, comrade and all else that is needed!

:ilikeit:

Hi Tracey

Hi Tracey

AS U CAN SEE U CAN ALSO GO SLIGHTLY INSANE AND START REPEATING YOURSELF :D