Missed this part

DeonJ

Hi I joined, but never actually introduced myself.

We made the decision to "flee" :ilikeit: almost a year ago and eventually managed to get the application of to the DIAC end of May.

I guess our reasons are pretty much in line with most of the people that have smallish humans to care for, no matter how hard it will be for us biggish humans. Ours are turning 5 and 3 respectively in two weeks' time amd the quality of schooling and freedom to grow up without fear, were basically the driving force behind the decision.

Yes the crime situation in SA did trigger it, but the reasons are not that.

Good luck to everyone. We trust we will be in Brisbane by Feb, so my daughter can start school there.

Hi DJM

Well, welcome to forum (formally LOL :ilikeit:) Hope we can be of assistance! Good luck with the process! Which visa did you apply for?

Hi DJM

Well, welcome to forum (formally LOL :D) Hope we can be of assistance! Good luck with the process! Which visa did you apply for?

136 MODL Accountant

Hi DJM

Welcome to the forum (officially)!

We are also in Cape Town, Starfish is busy arranging a get together for Cape Town, if you are interested, check out the Coffee Club section.

Aramat