Who Knows Andre Le Roes??

OZSAFFER

Hi Forum!

Is there anyone out there that knows Andre Le Roes?

He immigtated from SA to Oz (Brisbane) in early 2005. He is an old friend and former business partner. I desperately need to get in touch with him as might be there very shortly myself and I would like to believe that he would want to be aware of that.

I also know that he visits the "Springbok Foods" shop in Brisbane from time to time to acquire some "KLIPPIES". Perhaps that could be a lead. I also know that he worked for a construction \civil company that does Gas pipelines or something to that effect.

Please put the word out that I am trying to contact him, PM me or whatever in the event that you have leads of some sort?

Thx

Nick Vos

Edited by Nick Vos

Dankie Sonnetjie!

Jy is nie net n sonnetjie nie, mar sommer ook n sterretjie. Hy het destyds vir my n e-pos adres gegee. andre@crazycow.biz, maar dit het nog elke keer undelivered teruggekom. Dit mos op een of ander stadium verander het. Gaan hom onmiddelik e-mail.

Kwaai man!

THX Again Sonnetjie!

I managed to get hold of Andre via e-mail and have subsequently spoken to him telephonically.

Many, many thanx!!