Shandell: Introductions

Shandell

My name is Shandell and we live in Brisbane - Originally from Cape Town (Blouberg) - We were transferred to NZ (Auckland) with my husband's work for 5 years (ended up staying 7 years) and been in Brissie 2 years. Only found out about this wonderful site a week ago (Bad on my part - I know).

Moving countries twice, I know how hard it is to re-locate your life. If there is anything that I can help anyone with, even just - a chat to say it's going to be ok and it's the best decision that you've made, let me know.

Good luck to all the newies !!!

Shandell :thumbdown:

Guest Jules

Hi Shandell,

Welcome to the forum. :) Great to see another person from Brisbane here, we have been here for 14 months now and love it :ilikeit::ilikeit:

Hope to see you around a lot.

Julie :)

Another ex-Cape Townian. Welcome, hope you like it hear and don't be shy to jump in to help anyone.

Looking forward to hearing your stories re immigration.

Cheers

Hi Shandell,

Welcome welcome! Good to see another from Brisbane! We have been here for just over two years now. What suburb are you in?

cheers

C'bug

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Shandell,

Welcome welcome! Good to see another from Brisbane! We have been here for just over two years now. What suburb are you in?

cheers

C'bug

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond - We are in Eastern Suburbs (Carindale) - Which side are you? Are you settled in?

Hi Shandell,

Yip all settled in and very happy. We are just a bit further east than you in Cleveland. Spent most of today in your valley in fact - Carindale shopping centre! Yawn .....its a guy thing!

C'bug