Cape Town

Aramat

Hello

Thank you, for the offer.. I am writing m IETLS test on the 8th, but sure we could work around that !

Hubby and I looking forward to attending the bring and braai! As we counld not make it last time due to work commitments..

Regards

Rishka

• 1 month later...

Ons wil weet

Is daar enige samekoms gedurende Desember- Januarie in die Kaap?

Ons pak die Groot Trek aan einde Januarie.

Indien so laat ons weet. :ilikeit:

• 11 months later...

Hi everyone,

Is anyone interested in meeting up for coffee somewhere sometime? We've made our decision to emigrate official, by registering with 4 Corners emigration agents in Cape Town 2 weeks back so the ball is rolling :blush:

We'd keen to meet up and befriend people who are doing the same.

Regards

Natalie and Jacques

Hi all

This is the provisional list as of today. Tomorrow (Sat 4th) I will be making the booking:

Venue:

Scarecrows (Hout Bay)

I second the request for a more centralized venue, possibly V&A Waterfront? There are children-friendly places - Spur for example... Or has the venue been decided on already?

I second the request for a more centralized venue, possibly V&A Waterfront? There are children-friendly places - Spur for example... Or has the venue been decided on already?

Hi Africvisions,

The quote you used is 13 months old. I'm sure that meeting came and went a long time ago B)

We're keen on meeting up somewhere central as well.

Cheers

Jacques

DUH! B) *chuckle*

I only noticed now that this is an ancient thread! LOL! :lol: Okay, so... I guess the venue worked out then? LOL!

If something is going to be arranged for Capetonians to get together, hubby & I will attend too.

Rgds

Andi

Hi everyone,

Is anyone interested in meeting up for coffee somewhere sometime? We've made our decision to emigrate official, by registering with 4 Corners emigration agents in Cape Town 2 weeks back so the ball is rolling B)

We'd keen to meet up and befriend people who are doing the same.

Regards

Natalie and Jacques

Sure, we would be interested in a meet-up Jaques. Just let us know where and when, we'll be there! (Preferably somewhere central?)

Cheers

Andi & Gunther