HOUSE TO RENT - ADELAIDE

bubbly

I am moving on the 31/07, there is a 3 bedroomed house to rent from 01/08 for $220- per week, the house is in Hove (Brighton). Polished timber floors, big back yard, with shed and zoned in the Brighton School Zone, which is a very good school, it is also right opposite the Hove Railway Station and Marion is about a 45 min walk or 5 to 10 min by car. The bus is also in the next street, and the beach is a 15 min walk away.

Let me know if you are interested, I can put you onto the land lady, its not rented through an agent.

Ciao

• 3 weeks later...

This is a very very very cheap price for a rental in this area, which is a really good area to live in. Can't go much wrong there...

We went for a bike ride this arvo through Seacliff, Brighton and Hove. Most fun I've had in a long time! And what a perfect day it was... crisp, blue skies and bright sunshine, with not a whisper of a wind... :ilikeit: . But, I digress...

This is a very very very cheap price for a rental in this area, which is a really good area to live in. Can't go much wrong there...

We went for a bike ride this arvo through Seacliff, Brighton and Hove. Most fun I've had in a long time! And what a perfect day it was... crisp, blue skies and bright sunshine, with not a whisper of a wind... :) . But, I digress...

The house is still available the Land Lady is trying to get $270- per week rent, but due to very little response she is willing to drop the rent or negiotiate, the house will be open this saturday between 4 and 5 pm if anyone is interested