Orange Kisses

Blossom

Hier is 'n resep vir iets so lekkers dat ek dit net een keer per jaar maak anders rol ek in die huis rond.

ORANGE KISSES

250g Margarine or butter.

250ml Sugar

1 tin Condensed milk

30ml Orange juice

Pinch of salt

Grated rind of 1 orange

2 Packets crushed Marie Biscuits ( Mens kry dit hier, of iets soort gelyks )

500ml Coconut

125ml Chopped Cherries ( Die in die stroperige pakkie. Rooies en nie die varses nie )

125ml Pecan/walnuts

Melt the butter, sugar, condensed milk, orange juice, orange rind and salt together over a slow heat until the sugar has dissolved. Add the biscuits, coconut, cherries and nuts and mix well.( This is a dry mixture )

Push into a baking tray and flatten, making sure that the top is even, allow to cool.

ICING

500ml Icing sugar

Orange juice.

Mix above two so that it is fairly thin, pour over kisses and allow to set. Cut into squares.

Hoop dis vir julle ook so heerlik as vir my.

Groete,

Betsy

Yum!

Ek ek moet nou dadelik winkel toe om die resep uit te probeer!

Dankie Betsy! Dit gaan wonders doen vir my craving, Sweer dis die koue wat my lus maak om lekker happies te eet! :ph34r:

En as ek in die huis rond rol is dit seker ook maar oraait! Ten minste sal ek gelukkig wees, lol!

Dankie baie,

Michele

Hi Betsy,

I'm no good at making these niceties, but when I come and visit you one day in Adelaide, you'll have to have some ready for me.

SAS

Hi,

Ag nee man Betsy, skaam vir jou :D . Ek sukkel nog om gewig te verloor na my swangerskap en nou laat jy my hier sit en "drool" :ilikeit: .

Gaan hom defnitief probeer :ph34r: .

Dankie hoor,

Mila

Hi Betsy,

I'm no good at making these niceties, but when I come and visit you one day in Adelaide, you'll have to have some ready for me.

SAS

YOU are one of the people I would love to meet! <_<

Regards, Betsy.

Het iemand al nou 'n oranje soentjie gemaak? :D:ilikeit:

I haven't made any! I'm licking my lips for the day I come and visit you in Adelaide. I'd love to meet you too!!

SAS