Innoculation Schedule

Sandi

There is a chemist on Jan Smuts Ave in the Colony centre (near Hyde Park) in JHB. The nurse at the Colony pharmacy has lived in Aus and checked our SA immunisations andthen recommended what else needed to be done. Quick, efficient and personal service.

Its not an issue this end if you cannot get them upto date. Take the kids to your local immunization clinic and they will do what needs to be done before the kids go to school. Once at school, the Shire sends there nurse out to the schools and the kids get their shots at school. Just like in the very good old old days in SA.

Thanks so much.

We'll be going to Melbourne & my baby will only be around 6 weeks old at the time so will probably have all her innoculations over there.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks so much.

We'll be going to Melbourne & my baby will only be around 6 weeks old at the time so will probably have all her innoculations over there.

Hi Sandi,

I got a list of innoculations from the hosp when my baby was born 3 weeks ago, so if you want i could scan and mail it to you... pm me your email addy if you interested!! I have to take my 4 1/2 year old for one or two injections when i take the new baby for his.

Cheers

Caro

• 2 years later...

Hi,

Little one of four is up to date as per Australian immunisation schedule below.

Since we do not have Australian PR yet, did the recommended vaccines for 4 years old in SA where they are covered by medical aid. Additional ones to be done (optional in SA) are Pneumococcal conjugate, Meningococcal C and Rotavirus (but he is pass the age).

Immunisations done at 4 years old in Australia is done at 5 years old in SA but been changed to 6 years old.

http://www.immunise.health.gov.au/internet...f/Content/nips2

http://www.medicareaustralia.gov.au/provid...ir/schedule.jsp

Jennifer