Want to move and have no idea where to start

Navasha

Hi, we need a little advice where to start we are looking at a permanent move and would rather not use a working visa. we have a family of four mum , dad, little one and one on the way

any advice on a starting point would be welcome

Hi, we need a little advice where to start we are looking at a permanent move and would rather not use a working visa. we have a family of four mum , dad, little one and one on the way

any advice on a starting point would be welcome

Hi Navasha

Welcome :)

You are at the right place :D The hardest part is making the decision to go, the rest is just work.

You will get all the info you need from all the very well informed people on this site. For PR you can have a look at These different visas

Good luck with everything and just ask if you want to know anything. Somebody here will know the answer :)

Take care

Michelle

Hi Navasha,

If I can offer some advice, I started researching this site about 1 week ago and soaked up all the information I could find. If you can afford it, go with a reputable agent as many applicants who made their own applications have made costly mistakes only to eventually resort to going to an agency. Many agents have also lived in Australia and can also answer all your questions. Seems that best thing is if you can secure a job offer and the best thing here is to apply to companies direct.

Hope this helps

rgds

May

PS. I am off to an agent tomorrow, let me know if you need help or just want to chat. I am hopefully going to an LSD(Look-See and Decide)in July.

Hi Navasha

We were also in the dark when we decided to make the move. This site was a life saver and such a pleasure to chat to the many others who have or are making the move . Your best bet will be to go on a LSD trip(really opens ones eyes as to what a restricted and unsafe life we live in SA), and see through your own eyes what interests and excites you and your family.

We returned from our LSD trip in May, should be moving to Perth at end August if everything goes smoothly.We are going over on a 457visa.

Good luck and ask about anything you not sure about. I guess majority of us have been in that situation.

Regards

Sugen