Conveyancer / Attorney

Neil Roets

We just started our application for a skilled visa and we were told that the process will take about 1.5 years to get us in oz.

We are both Conveyancing Attorneys.

It seems to me that there is not a very big demand for conveyancers in oz. We would obviously be willing to do other work as well.

Does anybody have any information about work for conveyancers or attorneys in oz?

Dear Neil,

Have a look at Skill Assessment for Legal Professionals. My husband was admitted as a Solicitor in New South Wales after a year of studies. Although it is a lengthy process :ilikeit: , it is worthwile and a wonderful investment :ilikeit: .

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with conveyancing positions in Australia ;) .

Good luck and let me know if you need some help :P .

Bye, Pippa! X

We just started our application for a skilled visa and we were told that the process will take about 1.5 years to get us in oz.

We are both Conveyancing Attorneys.

It seems to me that there is not a very big demand for conveyancers in oz. We would obviously be willing to do other work as well.

Does anybody have any information about work for conveyancers or attorneys in oz?

Thank you Pippa!