Jump to content
  • 0

RPL for Visa



Hi all, 


Hoping for some guidance. 


My husband's current company sponsored us over to Australia on a 482 visa - occupation - construction project manager. 


The company sponsoring us has undergone a change in management & are now wanting to terminate employment - which means we would lose our visa.  


As we understand it, in order to apply for a 189 visa for construction project manager, you would require a bachelors degree.  They do say that five years experience could count.  My husband has 21 years experience within construction & well over 5 years in project management.  Would we be able to do an RPL in order to gain some points (value) to his qualifications?  Would this hold any weight at all?  


He is obviously happy to study but we are trying all avenues in the meantime to remain here in Australia.  


Would an RPL help towards a 189 visa?


Any help or guidance would be so appreciated 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...