Visitor-600 Tourist visa

Dora

Question

Hi, my 80yo Mother in law would like to visit us as soon as the borders relax and she can travel without hotel quarantine 😵💫. Problem is, she’s 80 and the whole online application process is a terrifying process for her.  She lives in Pretoria and I was wondering if there is someone on this forum that knows of an agent who lives in Pretoria who can help my MIL through this process, literally taking her hand and walk her through every step. We can start the online application on her behalf, but I’m sure she’ll have to go for medicals etc and if we can find and pay someone on that side to help her that would be great. Does not have to be an agent, even if it is a trustworthy person that has the savvy to help her through the process, even drive her to appointments, that would be great.  Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

3 answers to this question

My mom always uses this guy:

Jean Bothma | Visas To Australia
  p:  081 300 2189
  e:  jean@visastoaustralia.co.za

Sorry for thread drift, does anyone know I was granted a subclaas 600 and used it once before border closures, I see they may grant me a fee waver to apply for a new one, would I need to do another biometrics and upload travel itinerary letters bank statement etc all over again like I did before?

on the application they do ask if I was affected by covid restrictions and I can enter my visa number, but I was hoping therere wont be a need to re upload new documnet again? 

I'm not aware of any fee waivers but if there is such an arrangement it would be exactly that, a waiver of the fee on a new application which means all documentation again.