Looking for migration agent recommendation and sponsorship pathways

anne89

Hi guys,

Does anyone recommend a migration agent in south Africa that can assist my family in coming over to Australia or recommend companies that sponsor?

Background story: my sister, husband and nephew ( baby) are my last remaining relatives in South Africa.

I cannot sponsor them as I am located in Sydney and both my sister and her husband highly skilled but being overseas means that they are not eligible to migrate to Australia due to tougher border restrictions unless one of them can secure employment in Australia.

My brother in law and sister own a financial brokerage and my sister is an account.

Any advice is helpful. 

Hi @anne89

There are some migration agents on this forum who I am sure will reply however I used Reuven from https://www.migrate2oz.co.za for my Visa around 3 years ago and I had no issues working with them.

They are based in Johannesburg and their contact details are on their website so this might make it easier for your family in South Africa to call and talk to them about their situation.

Good luck with the process and hope it all works out.

Cheers

Brad

Hi

I also have an ongoing process with Migrate2oz, however with the current PR acceptance criteria I haven't submitted an EOI yet.

What I'm trying now is a company called "The Aussie Handbook". They are more into the recruiting where they assist to market you to obtain a sponsorship.

I am one of the Registered Migration Agents that is active within this forum. 

On 7/8/2021 at 5:40 PM, anne89 said:

Hi guys,

Does anyone recommend a migration agent in south Africa that can assist my family in coming over to Australia or recommend companies that sponsor?

Background story: my sister, husband and nephew ( baby) are my last remaining relatives in South Africa.

I cannot sponsor them as I am located in Sydney and both my sister and her husband highly skilled but being overseas means that they are not eligible to migrate to Australia due to tougher border restrictions unless one of them can secure employment in Australia.

My brother in law and sister own a financial brokerage and my sister is an account.

Any advice is helpful. 

Whilst I can assist an applicant and employer with the nomination/ visa application processes I cannot assist find companies thta can sponsor, especially at the current time with the stricter border closures. 
Many skilled migrants are impacted with this issue at the current time, and unless they are eligible under one of the limited exemptions most will need to wait until the international borders re-open before offshore visa applications will begin being processed again.  Some are choosing to collect the required documentation and submit an Expression of Interest so that they are in the queue awaiting that point in time, but that does of course include some risk should policies/occupations change at any point.