Australian Citizenship - Fee Increase - 1 July 2021

Australian Citizenship - Fee Increase - 1 July 2021
The standard fee for Australian citizenship by conferral (general eligibility) will increase from $285 to $490 on 1 July 2021.

I literally have one or two documents to attach to mine, thanks for the heads up you've just saved me a couple hundred $!

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, SA111 said:

Thanks for the update. What is the average wait time for an interview at the moment?

It's pretty quick actually. Timeline below

Applied: 2021-06-27

Appointment letter received: 2021-07-20

Appointment & test: 2021-08-19

On 8/24/2021 at 4:40 PM, SA111 said:

Thanks for the update. What is the average wait time for an interview at the moment?

It varies considerably by State/Territory

You can use the tools on this page to estimate your own interview dates: https://myimmitracker.com/en/au/trackers/citizenship-processing-tracker/analytics/citizenship-test-slash-interview-date-estimator

Click on show filters at the top then select your state and council (sometimes there might not be results for your council then you'll have to go by state only). 

It will estimate your interview date based on existing cases that people have captured in your area.

Not an exact science but should be a good indication.  I just put my application date in for my state and it was only off by 1 day!

• Like 1