Ponting here i come!!

Rodz

Hi

I have been around the site for a while and man what a site!!! :ilikeit: . It has helped me in more ways than one.

Myself ,my wife,Mariaan, and kids Marco(9) and Dannii(4) hope to be in either Townsville or Melbourne by August or September 2007. It has been a whirlwind 3 months.We just decided that we had enough.Put the house on the market and started selling.I applied for jobs left,right and centre and it paid off......got offered a job without even an interview. :whome::)

Like i said in some of my previuos posts, i just hope that the gov strikes dont mess up our plans as we are still awaiting passports and birth certificates before we can start the 457 visa application.

Thanx for all the great people on this magnificent site esp. to Olin!!!!

Rodney

Congrats Rodz. Hope to join you in Oz from Maritzburg in the near future. Good luck with all the planning.

Cheers

J&j

Thanx J&J. We will be putting Maritzburg on the Aussie map!!! :lol:

Hi Rodz

Glad we could be of help. Des says congratulations too! Hope all fall in to place and that you have a easy ride to Oz.

I know that if things are meant to be it goes easy and it seems to have in your case.

Nilo (Olin was a Pseudonym I've changed it on the forum di you notice?)

Hi Rodz

Glad we could be of help. Des says congratulations too! Hope all fall in to place and that you have a easy ride to Oz.

I know that if things are meant to be it goes easy and it seems to have in your case.

Nilo (Olin was a Pseudonym I've changed it on the forum di you notice?)

No i only noticed now!!! Well i really hope its gonna be smooth sailing.Those emails and advice i received from you guys were my big boost.I never heard of the 457 and would not have bothered.I would eventually have found out about it then i would not have had the job i have now.....its all about timing!!!

I would have waited for a reply from Riotinto which i will probably never get.Yous were the guys who encouraged me to apply for the jobs!!! Will definately make a point of hooking up when we on the other side.

Thanx Des and Nilo!!!

Congrats Rodz! :lol:

Hope everything else also goes well and without any hiccups.

Let us know what it's like when you get to Oz!

Good luck with the last minute details!

Take care,

Michele

Thanx MicheleV. I need all the luck that comes my way esp. with dep of HA!!

Congrats Rodz

Hope all goes well, and see you soon on the OTHER side....Did you send off your application for TRA?

Cheers

Johan

Hi Johan

No i have not yet done so. My manager,who has to give my last reference, is in Germany and only returns Tuesday. I hope to send it off by Wed or Thurs next week.

I am also just waiting on passports and certificates to start 457 process.Getting a bit worried as i have read that it can take up to 8 weeks!!