Jump to content
  • 0

Which Visa(s) should I apply for?



My fiance has a 407 (research and training visa) for a year, I know I can go with her on a spouse/partner visa - but am then limited to only work for 20 hours a week.


If I want to go over to Melbourne also, and find a full time job, what visa(s) should I apply for?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...