Jump to content
  • 0

Mrs Eureka Buys



1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
On 12/21/2019 at 3:27 PM, Eureka said:

I would like to know. When I apply for a subclass 103 visa onshore do I get a bridging visa or not. 


No (generally speaking - there may be some exemptions in rare specified circumstances?).  The similar onshore parent visa option would be the 804 Aged Parent visa.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...