TriNations & World Cup

R & E

Hi All Rugby fans in Melbourne

We are busy with all the arrangements to get our stuff and ourselves in Aus, but there is one thing that I can't really do from here - organize the rugby and braais. So I decided to do it on the forum.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Can someone arrange a venue and braai facilities for the coming rugby matches. I'm sure there will be a lot of interest and participation.

Regards

Riaan

Hello Riaan and other rugby lovers.

We have a great bunch of people that gets together to watch the Rugby whenever we can.

We have booked a private room at the Mountain View Hotel in Richmond for the evening of 16th June. That is when the Springboks are taking on the Aussies in the start of the Tri-Nations Cup.

Please come and join us, as it will be a lot of fun and it's a great way to get to know other people.

We have had some lekker braai's during the Super 14 tournament and had a lamb-on-the-spit for the Final while watching the game on a BIG screen. We got together again last weekend at a pub in the city, to watch the Boks beat the English.

We are planning some other functions in the near future, and a lot of rugby watching with this being a world cup year.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

VP

Hi VP

Dit is bietjie vinnig vir my, ons hoop om teen einde Julie in Australia te wees.

Dankie in elk geval vir die post, ek is seker daar sal 'n paar nuwe gesigte wees wat saam met julle gaan rugby kyk.

Sodra ek geland het, sal ek julle ook join.

Groete

Riaan