Jump to content
  • 0

Where to begin?



My husband and I have decided to make the move from SA. to Aus. He is a plumber therefore looking at 189 Visa.


Where do we even begin? Must we use an agent, is it worth the R30 k to use one? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...