Immigration Agent Recommendation Needed

vaughanroe

Question

HI,

While I am living in Australia and have been doing so for the last 9 years, my brother in law has decided to look into making the move. By the way. We love Perth. It has been good to us. We are proudly Australians!

Anyhoo, I am looking to get recommendations of good, honest agents based in South Africa.

Situation: Family of 5.

Wife: Teacher (Honours Degree)

10+ years experience

Husband: Logistics Manager (Bachelor degree - Marketing)

10+ years experience

3 kiddos.

Looking to move to Perth. 

Info I am looking for at this stage:

Visa Options

Costs of visas through agents (including agents fees.

I have not been on this forum for a long time so will really apprecaite some solid information.

Thanks in advance

9 answers to this question

Hi Vaughanroe,

I see nobody has answered your question as yet.  I know there are a few active agents on this site, we went with Stephen Dickson who is from Migrate Outcomes Australia and who is absolutely wonderful.  His offices is in Melbourne, I think he has a satellite office in Cape Town, not that this has hindered us at all.  I can highly recommend him.

http://www.migrateaus.com.au/

On 11/25/2018 at 1:59 PM, vaughanroe said:

HI,

While I am living in Australia and have been doing so for the last 9 years, my brother in law has decided to look into making the move. By the way. We love Perth. It has been good to us. We are proudly Australians!

Anyhoo, I am looking to get recommendations of good, honest agents based in South Africa.

Situation: Family of 5.

Wife: Teacher (Honours Degree)

10+ years experience

Husband: Logistics Manager (Bachelor degree - Marketing)

10+ years experience

3 kiddos.

Looking to move to Perth. 

Info I am looking for at this stage:

Visa Options

Costs of visas through agents (including agents fees.

I have not been on this forum for a long time so will really apprecaite some solid information.

Thanks in advance

Hi @vaughanroe, we used Migrate2Oz.  They are based in Johannesburg in South Africa.  They were phenomenal.  

i am also using migrate to oz based in edenvale , JHB. I would suggest focus on the teacher qualification as far as I am aware its on most regional lists and she could just have a look at WA's list. 

It does depend on what age group she teaches. High school and foundation phase are on lists but not Intermediate phase. 

We are currently using Tony from www.skylarkmigration.com

We picked him as other agents we contacted did not seem in our situation and seemed to follow a rather ridged process which is fine if you have a straight forward case, but did not suit us. So far we have been happy with Tony, and when we had our VETASSESS rejection he was very pro-active with the review process. Tony has a price list on his website, which can provide you with a general costing.

My family in Aus use/d Elsa Moller (Elsa@migrationdirect.com). She recently did my grans citizenship which went smoothly for a 90something year old lady.

On 11/29/2018 at 3:30 PM, TracyK said:

Hi Vaughanroe,

I see nobody has answered your question as yet.  I know there are a few active agents on this site, we went with Stephen Dickson who is from Migrate Outcomes Australia and who is absolutely wonderful.  His offices is in Melbourne, I think he has a satellite office in Cape Town, not that this has hindered us at all.  I can highly recommend him.

http://www.migrateaus.com.au/

We also used Stephen Dickson, can highly recommend him.

I used Stephen Dickson from Migration Outcomes. I can highly recommend him.