Questions regarding skills assessment

Arusha

Question

I have a few questions/points. Hoping that anyone can assist me. 

I am qualified in  Bachelor of Education - Foundation and Intermediate Phase. I am qualified to teach grades 1-6 learners (Ages 5-12).  It was a four year degree. 2010-2015. 
I am also qualified in Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Educational Psychology. 2015-2016
I am currently studying Master of Education. I will graduate in 2019.

My work experience includes:
1. Foundation Phase teacher at a Primary School IN Durban  2015-CURRENT. I teach and have taught grade 1, 2 and 3. (Ages 5-8 children).

Questions:
1. Can i say that i am an  Early childhood (pre-primary school) teacher?When filling in my skills assessment form?
2. Can i send a skills assessment form before i take an English test (IELTS ACADEMIC)?

Thank you 

4 answers to this question

1. I unfortunately can’t help you with that.

2. Your English Test results form part of your skills assessment. You would need to have this completed before applying for skills assessment.

What grades (They will want ages) did you do your practical at varsity in? Your practical needs to align with the phase you are wanting to do your skills under. I think you would need to prove you did 45 (may be 40) days of teacher prac to school children under the age of 8.

I had a friend explore this route, so going anecdotally and based off of their website. An agent or someone who went through the process may give you more insight.

Hi, I did my teaching practicals with grade 1,2 and 3 school children (Ages 5-8 years old).  I went to schools every year of the four years.