Early days

CtrlAltAustralia

Hi everyone,

Family of 3 - just decided that we want to emigrate to Aus. Found this forum and want to thank each everyone who has posted - reading all the success stories and happy lives in Aus, makes this decision much easier.

Not feeling overwhelmed any more, as I now, know on how things are done to move to Aus.

Let the roller coaster begin! 

Best regards,

The Randall family.

• Like 1

Welcome

If not for this forum , I would have found this process a lot more challenging. We have submitted our EOI and are awaiting an invite , good luck to you and your family on your journey.

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 8:43 AM, RAINKINGx1 said:

Welcome

If not for this forum , I would have found this process a lot more challenging. We have submitted our EOI and are awaiting an invite , good luck to you and your family on your journey.

Same to you and your family - all the best!

Welcome to the forum!  We made the leap in 2004 and haven't looked back! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome! I honestly don't know how I would have done it without this forum, so you've come to the right place. 

Thanks for the welcome, yes its unbelievable that all the information you require and them some, is under the same roof - I have spent countless of hours reading.