Skills assessment; Self Employed Applicants

M03

Question

Good day, 

I would like to know if there is anyone who knows what the period of banking transactions and tax documents that's required when submitting for a skills assessment with Vetassess.
Also if anyone else is self employed and has gone through this process; any shared thought and experiences I may learn from would be very helpful.

4 answers to this question

Hi there, 

Just checking what you're asking;

You want to know if you need to supply bank statements for 6 months/12 months etc? 

You're self-employed and want to know how that would affect your skills assessment? 

• Like 1

On 9/14/2018 at 10:02 AM, Riekie said:

Hi there, 

Just checking what you're asking;

You want to know if you need to supply bank statements for 6 months/12 months etc? 

You're self-employed and want to know how that would affect your skills assessment? 

Hi Riekie, Please can you advise as I have a similar situation at hand....

My wife is self employed, for the last 4/5 years and we've got all invoices and bank statements (month by month) for that entire period, that is, however, I just feel its a bit much...? What would your approach be in this regard?

A I say we have all the info so I don't mind sending it all, I just think it may be a bit excessive, and hearing stories that a skills assessment may come back negative with no feedback or corrective measures, and for the cost of it, it's best to get it done correctly first time around.

Send whatever they ask, even if it seems much.  

On 2/3/2019 at 11:51 AM, Riekie said:

Send whatever they ask, even if it seems much.  

Thanks, I I will send them everything.