Where to buy work shirts?

vitchie

I need to buy some work shirts and pants, and I seem a bit baffled about where to go for those. I didn't have a problem with casual and sport clothing which I usually get at Rebel, Uniqlo and Cotton-on, but I don't know where to get work clothes. I used to buy collared shirts and my pants at Edgars / Woolworths. David Jones and Myer seems to expensive, any other suggestions? I work in IT in the financial sector, so it's not a tshirt and jeans environment, but also not a suit and tie environment.

Have you tried Target or Kmart? They seem reasonable and decent quality.

I have not bought any but have seen quite a bit.

2 hours ago, vitchie said:

I need to buy some work shirts and pants, and I seem a bit baffled about where to go for those. I didn't have a problem with casual and sport clothing which I usually get at Rebel, Uniqlo and Cotton-on, but I don't know where to get work clothes. I used to buy collared shirts and my pants at Edgars / Woolworths. David Jones and Myer seems to expensive, any other suggestions? I work in IT in the financial sector, so it's not a tshirt and jeans environment, but also not a suit and tie environment.

In SA I got all my work shirts at country road, and have done the same here. The cost is about exactly the same as in SA.

Lowes and Rivers are two shops my husband buys from. Even Best and Less for collared shirts as they stock school uniforms so have shirts in mens sizes too.

Lowes, Target, Kmart

David Jones is owned by Woolies SA and sell the same shirts... Even with the same woolies tags but at the DJ price.

I love TM Lewin shirts, they are a bit more expensive but the quality is great.  Otherwise look at YD, they always have a good amount of stock on special where you can pick up work shirts for $19 - $29

Just wanted to add another vote for TM Lewin. I bought mine at Myer but I think they have their own stores in other cities.