CVs

Sabrin

It's time for us to write CV's. Does anyone have any advise / templates to use? Apparently the Aussie style is a bit different from ours.

I have some templates of resumes and cover letters if you are interested. They are very different to the South African versions. I would also suggest looking at setting up a LinkedIn profile and making it as comprehensive as possible.

On 7/13/2018 at 4:04 PM, Sabrin said:

It's time for us to write CV's. Does anyone have any advise / templates to use? Apparently the Aussie style is a bit different from ours.

@Sabrin - Hi, I used a "Curriculum Vitae" template from "Pages" and it was sufficient for the EOI stage of the application.   However, you might as well look into the Aussie versions so you won't have to do the job twice when you apply for a job.  Setting up a comprehensive  'Linkedin" profile is a great advice. 

Make sure that when you do setup or update your LinkedIn profile rhat you us a good, proffessional looking head an shoulders photo and not one that was taken at a year end party at the punch bowl. I've seen too many dodgy photos.

On 7/14/2018 at 2:10 AM, HadEnoughofJuju said:

I have some templates of resumes and cover letters if you are interested. They are very different to the South African versions. I would also suggest looking at setting up a LinkedIn profile and making it as comprehensive as possible.

Yes please if you could share?

I have emailed them to you. They are too big to upload here but I'll try anyway. 

PM Me and I'll email it to whomever wants it.

Edited by HadEnoughofJuju
  • Like 1