Jump to content
  • 0

Please help



Hi, I moved to Perth in 2009 with my ex husband and ended up getting a divorce. We became citizens etc and I came back for a holiday to RSA ended up seeing an old friend who I had known for a long time and we fell in love. Fell pregnant by accident and had the baby who did not survive in January. Long story short I am pregnant again and looking for a way for my boyfriend to come back to Australia with me. I know to sponsor him I should be there and working but that’s difficult now while pregnant. Migration agents please help how do I do this? I have been in Durban living with him for 11 months now and I’m tired I want to go back to oz. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...