Jump to content
  • 1

Long stay tourist visa?



Hi All,


My  Dad is currently in Australia on a sub class 600 visa, which is valid for 12 months, but only allowed to remain in Australia for 3 months at a time. Every 3 months he will visit my brother in Auckland, which works out well for the next 12 months.


I heard somewhere that you get a similar visa, which allows a  combined 12 month stay and is valid for 18 months.


Does anyone know the name / subclass type of this visa?


Thanks in advance.




Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...