Jump to content
  • 0

Immigration documents



Hi everyone. We are wanting to start the process and will get the guidance of an agent once we have saved the money. I will book my IELTS soon too. I am a foundation phase teacher and hoping to get a 189visa. What other documents can I start to rather in the meantime? I know I need unabridged birth/marriage certificates and academic transcripts? What else can I do in the meantime whilst waiting for money to do my skills assessment and test?

Edited by Meg87
Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...