Commitment Statement and Statement of Service

Vusa

Question

Hi all.

Im new to this Forum. I am seeking your assistance - I recently got a State nomination for a 489 Visa in Queensland. One of the requirements is to submit a Commitment Statement and a Statement of Service. I am made to believe that the Statement of Service is the proof of employment from my previous employers (documentary evidence) - correct me if I am wrong.  Can anyone who has any knowledge enlighten me on the Commitment Statement.

Thanking in advance

2 answers to this question

@Vusa

Unfortunately I cannot give advice, but I am sure it will come. I have given a shout out to @TeeTMI who is a registered migration agent that kindly helps out forum members, I am sure she could tell you.

I just wanted to welcome you to the forum and trust that you will get answers to the many questions you will have!

Hi Vusa welcome to the forum

Whilst I don't have the full context a Statement of Service is generally similar to an Employer Reference.

You will probably find further details on both the documents on the States web site.