New to Albury Wodonga

NickiD

Hi guys! 

I have a friend who's just landed in Albury - her husband's been transferred from Joburg to work as the Factory Manager at Toby's Oats in Waghunyah. I searched "Albury-Wodonga" on the group and found a couple of older posts (circa 2013) but wondering if there is anyone there who also has a young family (she has a 9 year old son and 6 year old daughter) that I could put them in touch with? 

TIA!

Nicki 

Hi Nicki,

I live with my family in Albury. My sons are around the same age and we’d be happy to help.

We’re not South African; I signed up to this forum after years of watching, studying and worrying about the declining situation in SA and feeling rather helpless about it. In recent times we’ve tried to be more active by doing things like supporting independent journalists such as Lauren Southern in the production of the upcoming ‘Farmlands,’ documentary, being more active on social media, supporting suidlanders.org and writing to members of parliament to urge them to extend support to Afrikaner families.

In short, if you think your friend could do with some supportive local contacts feel free to get in touch. :) 

• Thanks 1