HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAAUSTRALIA!

Mara

Who would have thought 12 years ago when we started, that we would still be going so strong today!

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to my fellow hosts, for all the hours of assistance you put into this forum!

Then not to forget all the forum members, thank you to you as well, for assisting others, paying it forward, and for forming life long new friendships with other forum members, in your new country!

To those that have just joined, those still on their way and those still sitting in the waiting rooms : as the saying goes "And This Too Shall Pass!"

For those that read this, click on the like button, by all means, but at the same time please post a message, even if it is only one line, to say what SAAustralia has meant to you, it will encourage others!

Thanks to you all, you are a great bunch of people!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Mara pinned this topic

Happy birthday SA-AUS. This forum has truly been GOD sent ! Thx for all the value honest advise and guidance in this mammoth task of "biting this elephant once piece at a time"

Now, I patiently sit in the waiting room & wait.. sometimes not so patiently :D!!!

• Like 1

Happy birthday and thanks for lots of advice, that goes without saying., and, most importantly giving me something to read on all the sleepless nights spent in the waiting room, watching Auz change the entry requirements. The journals and "success" stories give me hope when I feel down/worried about leaving and wondering if its the right thing to do. 

• Like 1

Happy birthday! The wealth of information on the forum, and the willingness of forumites to answer questions and help out makes the whole process so much less confusing and scary. As fidjet said - reading other posts and journals and observations really does help soothe the fears that arise when one is in the waiting room! Reading the success stories of other fellow forumites really does confirm in my head that we're making the right decision.

• Like 1

Happy birthday to all! Honestly this forum has been a lifesaver for me, the wealth of information and support is amazing. I don't think we would have been as far along the process as we are right now were it not for everyone here. 

• Like 1

Happy birthday SAAustralia - you have helped keep me sane in a crazy time!

• Like 1

Wow! 12 Years!  To think we started this in a garage.....  HaHa, not really! :lol::P 

Thanks to all our amazing members, we can celebrate this awesome achievement! 

• Like 1

Well done! I have found the support here invaluable.

I have met some stunning people from this website as well.

Thanks so much. :ilikeit:

• Like 2

Happy birthday!
I've found the stories fascinating. Definitely appreciate all the people who've taken the time to share their journeys.

• Like 1

Happy birthday and thank you. 

Grateful for all the advice and support. Have especially enjoyed keeping a journal of our journey. 

• Like 2