Visas lodged December 2017

Lidan

Question

Hi everyone

Im new to this forum. Just wondering who else lodged their visas in December 2017.

Thanks

15 answers to this question

Hi Lidan, welcome.  We lodged our 190 Vic SS on 4 Dec 2017 and submitted all documents.

Hoping to hear soon for a direct grant.

Good luck

R

• Like 1

Hi,

We lodged 189 Visa on 6 December, also with all documents hoping on direct grant.

Quiet a coincidence, like Renebo above we are going from UK to OZ :P

Thanks.

• Like 1

@renebo I hear you!! Let this be the last European/UK winter for us all! To the next Christmas being spent in shorts and t-shirts!!

• Like 1

@renebo I take it you haven't been in UK for many years if this was a cold Winter :D 

Not really sure where we moving to yet, still up for debate. I want to go to a smaller place as I am gatvol of the hordes of people in the UK...

Rain and snow doesn't bother me, but I don't like queues :) 

@Piet1234 we have been here for 3 years now.....enough to drive me crazy I guess.  Due to our visa 190 VIc SS we will be going to Melbourne cant wait.  If all goes well we will be there in May 2018

@renebo 3 years, yeah you haven't had great weather. 2016 and 2017 "summers" were abysmal. Its quite sad that I remember the weather for each year, but talking about the weather is a legit thing here lol.

Been here 11 years and I actually like living here but the wife, who comes from Kimberley, doesn't function so well in this weather :D and, of course, since she's the boss we are moving.

I have been to Melbourne it is amazing you will love it there.

We probably looking to go around September, need to wait for my sons school year to end, and want to have the summer holiday off work.

@Piet1234 ah ok, we want to go as soon as we can, waiting till Sept isnt an option for us as our current visa expires in June.....so the kids will have started their school year in Sept 2017 and continue in that same year in May...mmm

@renebo Yeah the kids will be fine, I am sure the schools there and in the UK are prepared for this kind of thing to be able to do a handover.

People move between UK and Aus constantly, so there will be processes in place.

@Ta2Bryan Yeah this waiting is not for me, I have no patience.

Day 43 and counting...

At least we going to SA for a few weeks in Feb, so that should use up some time.

We received our VIC invite on 6 Dec. Applied 9th with all except our PCC and Medicals. Medicals was done around 15th and PCC uploaded on 2nd of Jan. Still waiting :(

I do have a question, did you complete the form and sign it with Adobe PDF or in an actual pen?  Also, we did our medicals in Jan 2017 (Would have been a 457 but decided to do a 190 after some company issues), so after lodging our application in Dec we said that we did medicals, provided our HAP ID's and Immi gave us new Medical forms. On the forms they said they can Reuse the X-ray's. Will that then still be valid because we didn't go for new X-ray's in Dec. Just HIV tests and Medicals.

Hi all, has anyone heard anything yet? It feels like they are super slow!!!! Feeling frustrated and anxious... 

Rene

Still waiting. I'm on day 61 today. seems the avg is 65 to 75 days to get some feedback. some say its a good sign as a CO should get back to you in around 5 weeks but if not it should be a direct grant... not sure how valid that is. I hope to hear something this week else next at the latest... I hope