Jump to content
  • 0

190 Victoria SS



In order to apply for a 190 Victoria state sponsor as a secondary school teacher (65+5 points) must one first register as a teacher with VIT?

Can one apply directly on Skill Select or should one apply to Vic Govt. and await state nomination and then get invited by DIBP?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...