Heading Down Under from Europe

SafferBlue

G'day, all

I used to be an active member on the forum a number of years ago but slowly drifted away from it after being in Australia (WA) for some time.  I recognise some of the older users and it's great to be back, so to speak!

My wife, daughter and I headed to Europe a couple of years ago for a "stint" but home is calling and we're heading back to Ozz in early 2018.  We'll be settling in Newcastle, NSW.

I'll be asking a few questions and seeking your guidance in relation to our trip back and also contributing to discussions and posts made by all of you.

I'm really excited about going back to Ozz and the journey ahead!

Cheers,

SafferBlue

• Like 1

@SafferBlue welcome back, we look forward to chatting to you, again.  Good luck with the move!

38 minutes ago, Mara said:

@SafferBlue welcome back, we look forward to chatting to you, again.  Good luck with the move!

Hi, Mara

Thanks, nice to hear from you and to see that you're still a pillar of support here!

Friendly regards,

SafferBlue

On 03/12/2017 at 8:54 AM, SafferBlue said:

Hi, Mara

Thanks, nice to hear from you and to see that you're still a pillar of support here!

Friendly regards,

SafferBlue

Yea, she's trying to shimmy out, but nobody's letting her :lol: 

• Like 1