Immigration Agent referrals

LookingAlittle

Question

Hi

I would like to find out if you can maybe let me know what immigration agents you used and your experience with them.

Thanks

11 answers to this question

I used Ivan Chait & Associates which is now part of the Sante Fe Group. I was very happy with them. 

We have two migration agents that participate on this forum, and who have done so for many years. We have never heard a complaint against either one of them. So in no particular order, you can contact them, they come highly recommended:

@TeeTMI Tee Taylor of Taylor Made Immigration

and

@SD_MOA Stephen Dickson of Migration Outcomes Australia

• Like 1

I used Michelle Oztas from australianmigration.co.za

They are based in Rosebank, Johannesburg.

I know one of the other names that also gets lots of mentions on the forum is Reuven from Migrate2Oz. People are all positive. I didn't use an agent myself, so it's hearsay on my part.

Hi

I used migrate2oz and they were professional and helped us get our 190 visa this year. I found them especially helpful with my 10 0000 questions and numerous phone calls. I would recommend them to anyone.

Hi we are also using Migrate2oz and are currently applying for SC189. The migrate2oz team are extremely professional yet friendly and like @FingersCrossed mentioned, you can call them with a billion questions and they will accommodate you as best as they can. Reuven is straightforward and will at the start tell you your options and the way to go. I also found them to be the most reasonable in terms of fees. Besides the initial fee when you sign up, you don’t pay any amounts until they have completed the next step and the fee breakdown is easy on the pocket. Another plus is that they are based here in South Africa and I found that I could contact them and speak directly to them during working hours and I didn’t have to worry about time zones. The email response time was within the day if not almost immediately.

We have been working with Stephen Dickson from Migration Outcomes Australia and he has been brilliant. Very knowledgeable and organised. I would definitely recommend him :)

Doing a Visa for one of our employees with @SD_MOA at the moment.  Very reasonable pricing in comparison to the migration company we previously used and very quick responses on emails, always available to speak to on the phone and just very nice to deal with.

I used Stephen Dickson @SD_MOA. Very knowledgable, efficient, friendly and professional to deal with. Highly recommended. :ilikeit:

Edited by HappyIsland
name