Koffieklub Adelaide

Blossom

Ek sien daar is koffie klubs oral maar nie een in Adelaide nie. Of kyk ek verkeerd? Indien nie kan ons nie plan maak om bymekaar te kom nie? Miskien so een keer per maand, dalk op 'n verskillende plek elke keer? So 10, 11 uur soggens as almal weg is werk toe of skool toe klink vir my goed. Wat se julle?

Groete,

Betsy.

Daar is 'n klompie Saffers wat elke 2e Dinsdag van die maand in Noord Adelaide bymekaar kom so van die namiddag af.

Hulle reel ook "get-togethers" van tyd tot tyd in die Botaniese tuine of Henly Beach Surf Life saving Club.

Hulle het 'n webtuiste (South Africans in Adelaide, dink ek) waar 'n mens seker meer inligting behoor te kry. Ek is nie seker hoe groot die groep deesdae is nie, sedert ons Suide-va-Adelaide toe getrek het kom ek nie meer daar nie.

Hi Betsy,

Ek weet dat Annette ook soms 'n Koffie vir mense reel. Dalk moet jy haar ook sommer direk kontak.

Groete, Pippa! X

Ek sien daar is koffie klubs oral maar nie een in Adelaide nie. Of kyk ek verkeerd? Indien nie kan ons nie plan maak om bymekaar te kom nie? Miskien so een keer per maand, dalk op 'n verskillende plek elke keer? So 10, 11 uur soggens as almal weg is werk toe of skool toe klink vir my goed. Wat se julle?

Groete,

Betsy.

Dis nou net die probleem, Betsy - almal is by die werk of by die skool! :lol::unsure: Ek hou elke skoolvakansie 'n koffie oggend, want ek is gelukkig genoeg om by 'n skool te werk, maar soos jy weet, ek moes noodgedwonge kanselleer laas keer :huh: Daar kom maar bittermin mense gewoonlik, want of hulle is by die werk, of hulle is te skaam of wat ookal :ilikeit:

Hallo Annette,

Dit laat my net besef....ek is ouuud! Ek wonder nou net of ek nie een van die oudstes op die forum is nie? Ek is by die huis heeldag, werk nie meer nie ( Is darem nog nie 'n pensioenaris nie ) en het ook nie meer kinders op skool nie. Ek is 52 jaar oud en as ek nie op die rekenaar is nie loop ek heeldag in die winkels rond en soek iemand om mee koffie te drink. Dit klink of ek vir die hoekie vir eensames skryf.

Ek sien julle in die volgende skool vakansie, ne?

Groete,

( Tannie) Betsy. :ilikeit:

• 1 month later...

Dit gaan lol, want jy moet 3 klubs he. Een vir die sigorei ouens, een vir die instant koffie ouens en een vir die ouens wat regte koffie drink.

Antoinette

A Coffee Club, what a good idea, how about one for the south western suburbs of adelaide, I think most of us don't even know half of the south africans that are here. It would be great to get together once a month on a saturday afternoon as some of us ladies work. Its a great way to exchange info and meet others, share experiences, that way we get to have a great chat and not feel so lonely.

I think it is a great idea. We could get together on a Sat and those that do not work can make arrangements to meet again if they wish during the week.

Ek hou baie van die idee,

:ilikeit:

Ek ok! Hoeveel kos 'n vliegkaartjie Adelaide toe? Kan ek sommer by julle kom crash! Sal skottelgoed was!

Hi Betsy,

Ons het in Adelaide geland Mei 2007.

Ons kom ook van Suid Afrika af - Kaapstad.

Dit sal lekker wees om iemand ook van Suid Afrika te kan ontmoet.

My kinders gaan skool toe , en my seuntjie gaan Kindy toe in die oggend.

Sal lekker wees om jou te ontmoet.

Bel my gerus : H - 0883364757.

M - 040993614

'n Mens raak nogals so alleen as die huis eers stil is.

Bye

Elezea

I think it is a great idea. We could get together on a Sat and those that do not work can make arrangements to meet again if they wish during the week.

Hi Denise,

We arrived from Cape Town in May 2007.

I think a coffee club is a great idea to meet new people.

We also stay in Adelaide, in Newton.

Bye-

Elezea

Hi all

Id be very keen to join a coffee club and more than happy to help organise the event.

If anyone is keen to make a go of this you are welcome to contact me

Shelley

Ok everybody,

How about we organize something for next week, say Wednesday, somewhere in town. Mutual grounds at some nice little coffee shop? I don't now the city very well, but we've got street directories, so lets set a date for Wednesday and that will give us enough time to look for a place that's convenient for all.

Please let me know, will you. I'm keen, hope you are.

See ya,

Betsy.

PS. parking is a problem I know. so maybe at my humble abode?

Id be keen to meet on Wednesday but I know that some of the ladies are working so perhaps a Saturday would be better.

Shelley

I can't do anything this week because of prior arrangements (mostly with a mop and duster... :unsure::lol: ), but I am planning to have a tea / coffee get-together next week at my place. Just trying to figure out a day and time that will suit most people. Any preferences? I've already promised a friend of mine it will be an afternoon, as she works mornings... :blush: and really wants to come.

PS: I can do instant and real coffee, but sigorei is not coming near this house any time soon... :whome:

Hallo everyone,

Someone from South Africa is here at the moment ( one of our cyber friends) and would love to meet us. Would anyone be interested in a get together on Tuesday morning? As we don't know all the suburbs very well I would suggest we meet at a mutual place in or near Adelaide. There is a nice little coffee shop in the shopping centre in Unley street. It is located right at the back of Target in Unley in the Woolworths complex.

Right next to the shopping centre there is a huge gazebo in the centre of a park and in front of the place there is a church.

It is hard to miss once you are in Unley street.( Towards Mitcham). Children would be most welcome. Otherwise we can have a tea/cofffee at my house in Hallett Cove.

Please let me know today if tomorrow will be OK for all, the lady is due back again on Thursday, so time is limited.

Thanks,

Betsy.

Hallo everyone,

Someone from South Africa is here at the moment ( one of our cyber friends) and would love to meet us. Would anyone be interested in a get together on Tuesday morning? As we don't know all the suburbs very well I would suggest we meet at a mutual place in or near Adelaide. There is a nice little coffee shop in the shopping centre in Unley street. It is located right at the back of Target in Unley in the Woolworths complex.

Right next to the shopping centre there is a huge gazebo in the centre of a park and in front of the place there is a church.

It is hard to miss once you are in Unley street.( Towards Mitcham). Children would be most welcome. Otherwise we can have a tea/cofffee at my house in Hallett Cove.

Please let me know today if tomorrow will be OK for all, the lady is due back again on Thursday, so time is limited.

Thanks,

Betsy.

Hi Betsy

I would have loved to but I'm working til 4.30 on Tuesday so I'm afraid I can't.

By the way did you find Hallett Cove Mall?

Hope to meet again soon

Jeanette

:ilikeit: Hi,

I think a get together at least once a month would be great !

Bye

Elezea

Edited by Elezea

I am very keen for coffee tomorrow. I presume we are talking Tomorrow 10. Can someone let me know if it is still on and where it is. I would prefer Hallet Cove as I have to go to Marion before or afterwards. Please let me know the time as well.

Thanks

Denise

Hi Betsy

Seems your mail box is full so cant PM you

Would you mind sending me your email address.

Regards

Shelley

Hey Hallet-Covers! There's a new coffee club starting next week for migrants of all descriptions. I've posted details in the "events" forum:

http://www.saaustralia.org/index.php?showtopic=5538

Annette

Hi all

Id be very keen to join a coffee club and more than happy to help organise the event.

If anyone is keen to make a go of this you are welcome to contact me

Shelley

You go girl, organise it and i'll be there, i'm busy moving house at the moment will be moving on the 27/7 so can't organise anything but am willing to help.

bubbly